|Home||» Products||» Speciality Adhesives||» Thread Locker Adhesive|
Thread Locker Adhesive
TUFF-BOND AA 1270 is developed as a High strength Stud locking product. The product has a reliable and fast speed of cure. Especially designed for use on oily surfaces as well as plated and clean pars. Tuff-Bond AA 1270 provides a controlled torque/tension relationship.
Typical Applications :
· Locks all sizes of studs , bolds and nuts of all finishes.
· Replaces all types of mechanical locking devices
· Retains bearings, splines and keys and prevents fretting corrosion.
· Seals against industrial fluids.
· Extremely useful on outdoor equipment to allow disassembly.
· Lubricates threads to ensure proper clamp load is obtained.
· A high strength has been designed into Tuff-Bond AA 1270 . Thus assemblies can be disassembled with normal tools
· Resists vibration loosening, also after adjustments.
· Cures fast and reliably, on most surfaces from oily to plated and provides a controlled torque/tension relationship similar to that of an oiled surface.
· Permits adjustment after full cure of the product.
· Thixotropic viscosity assures that the produce does not run off parts or flow into other areas.
· Automatic application equipment can be used for easy and accurate dispensing.
Physical Properties of Uncured TUFF-BOND Stud Lock AA 1270 :-
Base : Dimethacryalate eather
Viscosity : 400 ~700 cPs
Specific Gravity : 1.1
Colour : Green / Red
Shelf life : 1 years ( @ room temperature )
Toxicity : Very low
Shear Strength : 12 - 22 N/mm ²
Breakway Torque : 16 - 35 N/m
Prevailing Torque : 22 - 48 N/m
Service Temp : -50º C to 150ºC
Gap Filling : 0.15 mm
Handling strength : 5~20 minutes
Functional Strength : 2~3 hours
Packing available : 50 ml / 250 ml bottle
- Contact Details
- TUFF-BOND INDUSTRIAL ADHESIVES PVT. LTD.